Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fitbloggin' 11 - Am I in???

Howdy!

I had started a pretty random, boring entry until I read Liz Runs DC's post for today.  THANKS Liz for the heads-up!

I was SO psyched to read that this year's event will be in B-more - totally my backyard.  With regard to my new hobby - I need ALL the help I can get!  I briefly reviewed the agenda and it looks fantastic!  I'm especially interested in the Keynote speech on moving from hobby to career.  Granted its a little early for me to expect this - I definitely envision it!!!  As a former marketing gal - Branding Basics also caught eye.  I want to go no matter what - need to run it by Superman first;).  It would be the perfect opportunity to gain some awesome knowledge and hopefully meet all the cool bloggers in this realm. And have a TON of fun!!

Crossing my fingers, eyes and toes that I get picked for a FREE registration!!!

Thanks FITBLOGGIN'!!!

PS - I think I've over done the exclamation points - Oppps!  Oh well - I'm excited what else can I say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment