Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Toliet - My New BFF

UGH!  I have been SO sick!  Felt kind-of yucky Sunday morning - wasn't sure what was going on.  Well - that afternoon it become very clear.  I had contracted some NASTY stomach virus.  It's been going around and from what I've heard - it lasts at least a WEEK!  Yes - you read that correctly - a week.  So I've been surviving on a bagel a day - that's the only thing I can keep down.  Well - most of it anyways...  Can't even get my body to keep my usual morning, mid-morning or afternoon coffee!!!  Tried tea this evening - my body didn't want any of it. 

Obviously - I am drained.  No energy at all.  Crazy how one little microscopic thing totally disable you.  I'm afraid its going to take me awhile to get to normal.  On the positive side - my body is getting total rest and an unplanned detox!!

Trying to keep up fluids and eat at least one solid food item a day.  Feeling some progress but I definitely see this going into the weekend.  And I had FUN plans (girls' weekend!).... C'est la vie....

Would love any suggestions on how to bounce back from stomach virus'!!  THANKS and enjoy your evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment